Northport Youth Sailing School (NYSS)
Come sail with us
It Takes a Village . . .
The Northport Youth Sailing School has received support from many individuals and organizations.
Without them, we couldn't do what we do. Parents, grandparents and residents volunteered their time
to organize the school as well as manning safety boats and monitoring activities from the beach. Many
individuals and organizations continue to provide funding. Thanks to all of you for giving children the opportunity
to learn the lifelong skill of sailing.
Thanks to . . .
In 2012, we have received generous support from many local businesses to help fund our program. We thank all of them
and ask you to support them whenever you can.
- The Pennington Collection is your place to shop for jewelry, t-shirts,
Vera Bradley accessories, greeting cards, gifts for adults & children, many decorative items for your home and
much more. Look for the pink bench at 102 Mill St., Northport. (231) 386-9890.
- Thomas & Milliken Millwork does beautiful custom millwork including
doors, stairs and mouldings. 931 Mill St., Northport. (800) 968-7236.
- Northport Building Supply is a full-service
lumber yard. They carry lumber, doors, siding, roofing materials, flooring and cabinets. 883 N Mill St., Northport.
- Northport Bay Boat Yard can handle your boat storage and repair needs.
They have heated indoor storage and an outdoor area and ramps for launching boats from trailers. 10824 N Shore Drive,
Northport. (231) 386-5151
- North End Eatery for great
sandwiches, soup, pizza and more. 215 N Mill St. in Northport. (231) 386-7536.
- Studio 106. Paintings, furniture and nature's
creations. 106 Mill St. in Northport. (231) 386-7031.
- Motovino.Wine tasting, specialty foods, chocolates, cheeses
and ice cream. 110 Waukazoo in Northport. (231) 386-1027